What would you do to help the homeless?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Father's Day

My father died four years ago and I miss him very much! In honor of Father's Day next Sunday, we're going to make magnetic bookmarks. Ask me to show them to you! You can pick the pattern you like and then put what you want on the inside. I think if you type a poem or a short note and reduce the font size as small as you can, it might fit. I also got some scrap booking stickers about dads from Walmart you can look at. The world wouldn't exist without dads so make your dad's Father's Day extra special this year!

3 comments:

  1. My dads is all ways special because he has me!!!!! But this fathers day is not exciting he has poison ivey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that's sad it's nice we are writing a cinqin for our dad's tough:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sad i am sorry that your dad died 4 years ago

    ReplyDelete