What would you do to help the homeless?

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Weekend

When I look back on my weekend, I mainly think of sweating! I worked out in the yard most of the time. It seems that there's always something to do in the yard: pull weeds, water, replant, fertilize, etc.. But I have to admit that I love it. The problem this weekend was that it was so humid and hot! Holy cows! I wasn't used to that! I was a little bit sad on Father's Day as I no longer have a father who is on this earth, and I miss him very much! He's been gone four years and I miss him more than ever! So that was a little sad. My boyfriend, Steve, however, is a father to two adult girls so I celebrated his fatherhood by going to El Maguey. The funny thing is that he picked up the tab...he! he! Isn't that what father's are for? I also took a long nap yesterday which is very unlike me. (Too much yard work!)

If you've taken the time to read about my weekend, here's a secret for you! Please look up a recipe from Asia. Please give it to me after you've printed it off!

2 comments: